THE ORANGE FAIL SAGA CONTINUETH
Faults on this 2nd Vivaz handset:
- Random Hanging up during calls but especially just after picking up calls.
- Constant Dialing a call failure
- constant crashing / rebooting – at least 2-3 times a day.
- inconsistent connection to mail accounts
- GPS is inconsistent
- Auto Screen orientation has slowed down considerably.
- Struggles to reconnect to service when passing through an area of poor service to an area of good service. (this can take the phone more than 5 minutes to reconnect).
- Phone doesn’t power off properly when trying to power it off – it reboots – inconsistent occurrence.
Recurring issues from last phone
- music/pod-casts stutter
- Audio goes out of sync when recording video
- Screen goes glitchy in camera mode
- Constant freezing
Now i have to go back to Orange AGAIN and tell them i want to change it AGAIN and i will probably have the same argument AGAIN and it will be fun!
Father I pray that you will help and guide me through this process and that my anger will not take control.
See the last post about the phones faults here.
It is rather interesting what Facebook has been doing with their changes. What I always find hilarious is how people complain about it.
- Yes FB is using your data for marketing
- Yes FB is letting other big companies see your info
- Yes FB is using your data for its own gain!
But what everyone seems to miss is the point that no-one is paying for the service! It’s free!People need to realise that when using a free service that it will not be kept fully private. If you post something on-line then you must expect that it will be shared.
It’s kinda like being invited to dinner at someones house then having a go at them when they tell their other friends what a good time you all had. Its rediculous!
The point is that FB is a free service so no-one can really justly moan about when they change the service!