All i really want is a phone that works! Is that too much to ask?
I’ve had it just over a week and it has been failing me over and over and over….
- Constant Crashing
- Constant freezing
- Not booting with USB plugged in
- Video recording freezes
- Sound goes out of sync with recorded video
- Screen goes glitchy in camera mode
- music/pod-casts stutter
- not picking up calls.
- not connecting to PC
Other faults that are more of an annoyance and may not be classed as faults include:
- Loudspeaker activation is hard to navigate to
- unlocking screen requires one to many presses
- unlocking screen requires depressing answer key which is just in the wrong place.
- screen is easily scratched to crap
On paper this phone is AMAZING! its sad though that the most amazing thing about it has turned out to be the frequency at which it fails me…
This is amazing – the entire finale episode of House has been shot on a Canon 5D mkII – and to think the BBC are being stupidly snobby trying to say it’s not proper HD – CRAP!
This should shake things up for the Video capable DSLR way of film making!
Below is a nice lil video of a some more footage from said camera but what’s great about this is the “Gun Rig” its a great look that you can only really get from this set-up:
Easter Sunday today – WOW!
Today is the reason there is HOPE,
Today is the reason we are FREE,
Today is the reason we know what LOVE is,
Today is the reason to BE.
Today is the reason to Celebrate that JESUS is ALIVE.