- Halo ODST
- Assasins Creed 1 / 2
- COD – Modern Warefare
- splinter cell – double agent
- fallout 3
- army of two
- brothers in arms – devils highway
- perfect dark zero
- burnout paradise
- gearw of war 2/3
- left fro dead
- bad company
The mini only has 2 USB Ports which is just not eneough. The items i need to connect are:
- 2 x USB Drives
- USB Wireless keyboard & Mouse
- 2 x cameras
The Sata dock is what it says on the tin. A dock for Sata drives. It connects via USB or eSata and is hot-swappable. Sweetaaaaaah!
All this will aid in my not at all evil plan!
I’ve been thinking over the past few weeks about MSN Messenger or rather Windows Live! Messenger
There are only 3 people whom i use it with and only one person with whom i use it alot and that’s my wife. While i dont want to alienate these people, especially my wife i am realising that everyone i know now uses either skype or facebook.
I’m certainly not going to rely on facebook but on skype i could do so. I’m considering signing Ruth up with her own skype account.
What say you?
IS MESSNGER OBSOLETE?
- Wireless timemachine – Dedicated Partitioned HDD serving the mini itself on one partition and using the other to serve Macbook wirelessly
- Automated Websites Backup – Mini to backup websites on an alternating bi-weekly basis
- Steve Macbeth
- Ruth’s Blog
- Test Site
- portfolio site
- photography site
- Database backups
- Media Backup – Relevant Drives to auto backup:
- Phone Sync – Get automated actions to sync data and info on phone:
- sync files when connected by USB
- sync calender, numbers etc over bluetooth with proximity alert
- Phone Backup – Back up media on phone(not including music)
- add photos to iPhoto on Mini & do not duplicate
- add movies to iMovie on Mini & wipe from phone
- Media Server – Mini to act as a media server for Macbook.