Back in the day I used to try and write some Drum & Bass tunes. JP and I would spend hours on these tracks but all of mine were…well….s**t basically. This track is probably the only tune that was every any good and that had potential. I wrote the music over a few days and then one night had a dream about the melody and on waking up the following morning i remembered it so i recorded it straight away.
Its rubbish and my singing is awful but the baseline is PHAT! BOOYAH!
This is the result.
Wohooo! I got my suit!
This week has been pretty big on the wedding front. a few big things have happened to get things moving. Firstly we successfully opened our joint bank account and received our cards and stuff.
We ordered our rings and received confirmation on them so that’s sorted.
Today after helping the Nisco family move house, Gianni who works as a tailor for Hackett, took me to the hackett sale and i gots me a really wonderful suit.
Its all really happening now! Its very very cool!
Right so despite all the votes on here, emails and on facebook I have decided to go with the option B ring.
Every-one’s common theme was – classic and timeless. I think those people think that option B will somehow go out of fashion. To me its not a case of fashion and i dont look at it as being fashionable. Hey i’m gonna be wearing it for the rest of my life. I always wanted something a bit different and that ring is very different. Its the finger its worn on that makes it a wedding ring.
Ta my lovelies for voting. ❗
Ive had a few interesting days this week! Its been quite full on in some ways. All in all a good week though!
- Wednesday Afternoon– I had an interview with a great company up in Hemel Hempstead. The company are really cool, the people seem really ace and the work looks like it would be great. We’ll see what happens with this one. I’d be very tempted by a job here.
- Wednesday eve – I met Ruth’s old Vicar and his wife Mike and Linda. They mean alot to Ruth and they both are very fond of her too so it was great meeting them for us to all meet was fun. They are lovely people.
- Thursday – I got in the car and the clutch had finally gone completely! I had a look under the bonnet and saw that there was no fluid whatsoever in the clutch flui resivoir. A quick call to kev told mewhat to get from Halfords and later that day i succesfully rebled the system and fixed the clutch. Go Me mr Mechanic!
- Thursday Eve – went round to see tom after his return from Saudi. Was great to see him and Mine.
- Today – i broke my website trying to upgrade it but eventually managed to fix it.
- This eve – went to a dinner with ruth for all the local church leaders. This was quite odd as there were many people there who i hd known years ago. It wasnt as bad as i thoyught it might be at all.
Now I tired and should go to bed. I have to go meet Phil in the morning and talk hosting plans! Woooo!
Right! I need some blokey input. I have narrowed the choice of wedding ring down to 2 ring contenders. These are both Titanium.
In the BLUE corner we have:
While in the RED corner we have:
So what say ye ❓
So am going a bit Countdown crazy! But just so you know….
It’s Christmas in 26 days
It’s my birthday in 27 days
It’s New Year’s Eve in 32 days
Mark and I start marriage prep in 42 days
It’s Jon & Al’s wedding and Lisa’s 30th Birthday Party in 44 days
It’s Mark and my year anniversary of getting together in 49 days
It’s Valentine’s Day in 77 days
It’s our wedding day in 100 days!!!!!!
I really have broken the back of wordpress. I’ve been so busy developing other websites that i’ve completely neglected this one. Our work website is now back up online using wordpress check it out. I am also developing taylors.tv and ajguitars.co.uk.
Neither have anything online yet (except taylors original site) but its exciting times knowing that i’ve got this stuff nailed.