The past few days have been quite stressful actually due to my quest to see if I can get an iphone as my upgrade!
Orange, YET AGAIN. have failed me…
Bless them but they have about as much integrity as a spoon trying to be a marshmallow.
They have this deal on their website which seems to be quite a good. Its offering to combine your Mobile, Landline and broadband all in to one unit at a cost of £60 per month. Sounds quite good so far, The real sweetener is that they’ll throw in an iPhone3GS 32GB for free!
Wow! – yes, that’s what i said, and out loud too!
…that is about as good as it all got as it got bad from there on in!
- The page on which the offer is on had some small print which was designed to be missed! On this I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and to carry on….i should trust my instincts more.
- Small print says nothing indicating that you wont get a 32GB handset if you only sign an 18 month contract.
- I tried really hard to find a positive review on-line about their broadband service. I know in most forums when people write reviews its mostly bad stuff but usual;ly there is one or two kind souls who will write about their positive experience – NOT ONE!
- The phone call was next – it didn’t go well
- The guy was cagey when i asked about the “fair usage” policy for the broadband
- I had to ask him 7/8 times for the info i wanted
- then he lied to me… i caught him out when he was feeding me bull and contradicted himself
- i still had to ask him another few times for the information i wanted
As you can read – I am not exactly filled with confidence with them. I still want to stick with Orange as we save quite a bit of money with their Orange Wednesday deals but i have lodged a complaint and will see if that lightens the situation any more than it has.