THE ORANGE FAIL SAGA CONTINUETH
Faults on this 2nd Vivaz handset:
- Random Hanging up during calls but especially just after picking up calls.
- Constant Dialing a call failure
- constant crashing / rebooting – at least 2-3 times a day.
- inconsistent connection to mail accounts
- GPS is inconsistent
- Auto Screen orientation has slowed down considerably.
- Struggles to reconnect to service when passing through an area of poor service to an area of good service. (this can take the phone more than 5 minutes to reconnect).
- Phone doesn’t power off properly when trying to power it off – it reboots – inconsistent occurrence.
Recurring issues from last phone
- music/pod-casts stutter
- Audio goes out of sync when recording video
- Screen goes glitchy in camera mode
- Constant freezing
Now i have to go back to Orange AGAIN and tell them i want to change it AGAIN and i will probably have the same argument AGAIN and it will be fun!
Father I pray that you will help and guide me through this process and that my anger will not take control.
See the last post about the phones faults here.