Click the link for the whole sermon thingy at the Oaktree Site.
I’m very proud of her abilities.
If you want to listen to more of her sermons you can listen to them also on the OakTree site at this link: http://www.oaktree.org.uk/sermons/sermons?preacher=5
I’ve been writing an article on the OakTree website about how i became a Christian and in doing so i found some old photos on my photobucket account to do with riding so here you go:
While i was never a massively talented rider i did like to get as much air as i possibly could. Now my bike stands on its rear wheel in our kitchen and rarely gets to see any dirt let alone the smooth, dusty dirt on the lip of a perfectly shaped jump.
Maybe this summer i will really try and make an effort to start riding properly. I think i need to swap the frame. The old B17 fame is grate for DH but when you need to re-educate yourself in how to jump you need a good tight hard tail….
If you are looking for a hosting company my advice to you would be to steer clear of UK2.net
We use them at work and are in the process of quickly trying to find a new host. For the past 6-9 months our emails have been on the blink. I have an auto send/receive on my outlook set to fetch mail every 10 mins. Only 1 in 10 attempts is successful. We also went with UK2 because of their promise of 100% up time of their servers and sites – this was just a plain lie -lets list their inadequacies:
- Promise of 100% up time – no host can promise this its completely impossible to do so.
- System was down for an evening without warning when it was scheduled.
- When system was brought back up they did not restore our media folder which was the biggest folder on our server with alot of client videos on there.
- Mail system has been working at about 10% for past 9 months
- Small scale video streaming has never really worked when we were promised it would.
- the past fortnight our email has been getting worse
- We had to find out from their website that they are changing their servers.
- They never contacted us to let us know there might be a disruption.
- No offer of compensation has been made from them
- Now with half our email accounts not working it is impossible to contact them through the website. I went to their support pages and where there was a portal to either email them or to have a live web-chat there is just a honking great big blank space!!!!:
- Their front page states NOTHING about the issues they are having and they are some maaaaaajor issues. They must be if they have disable the support contact features. This must be down to increased numbers of customers trying to contact them.
If a company was to every give classes in HOW NOT TO RUN A BUSINESS then UK2 would surly win. We have been disgusted at their FAILsome ethics and practices and i strongly recommend everyone avoids them, and if you are in contract with them – i think they have broken the contract agreements in such a laughable manner that any court would have them become your own personal bellboy the troubles they have so ridiculously inflicted on all its customers.
I hope they come to their senses soon. I hope God blesses them and their upper management and gives them some wisdom as they reeeeaaaally need some.
I’ve been a massive fan of the GTA series of games. When GTA4 came out i absolutely loved it. I bought my XBOX 360 mainly for that game. I just recently got a hard-drive for the xbox as a birthday gift (thanks to those who did so) and I the bought the new installment of GTA4 – “The Lost and the Damned”
I’ve been really disappointed.
As a christian i am finding the violence and attitudes to grind off everything i believe in now to the point that i am not really enjoying it anymore.
Don’t get me wrong – i am no prude! I can cope with violence and strong language no problem but it feels like i’m stepping over a line when i am playing a character that is actively behaving in such a vicious manner and thus making decisions – albeit in a “virtual” environment myself.
I love this game for its graphics, game-play and diversity but i’m staring to dislike it for its violence, swearing, and lewd conduct. Some might say i’m being a wuss and that “it’s only a game”. Yeah it is only a game but i’m realising that after each time i play it i don’t feel relaxed…. i feel stressed. That says a lot.
The Lost and the Damned – upped the ante. It’s trying to out-do itself which it does very well. The worst thing about all this is that i completed the story mode in a fraction of the time it took to complete the original story mode which i thought was kinda pathetic really.
Anyway – i think i may have just given up on it.
I do want to wait until wordpress 2.9 comes out asit looks like thumbnail cats are gonna be part of the markup. Lets wait and see.
I realise also i need to sort out the lighting in these videos – i just cant be a**ed setting it all up in the small suite.
While i love this curerent design i feel its a little too dark – i may try and flip it all over and make it more white rather than so black.